Community & Press
We at Elie Habib Salon & Spa are proud to be members of the Windsor-Essex community. We are committed to caring for our city through philanthropic initiatives and environmentally conscious practices. Below are only a few of the endeavours we have undertaken in order to take care of and give back to our community.
- In December 2012, EHSS dedicated its holiday donations towards the Downtown Mission on behalf of its team and guests. The team at EHSS also volunteered their time at the Mission in order to give back to their community.
- With the help of our wonderful guests, EHSS raised over $1200 in donations for the Face to Face initiative orchestrated by the Hospice of Windsor. EHSS continues to constribute towards the Hospeice of Windsor each year.
- In 2011, EHSS established an in-salon recycling program in which we partner with our clients in order to eliminate waste and promote environmental awareness (check out our “Promotions” page for more details!)
- In 2005, EHSS hosted a fundraiser for the Windsor-Essex county Transition to Betterness initiative, raising over $5000 with the help and support of our community. EHSS continues to donate to Transition to Betterness each year.
- Each year, EHSS participates in fundraisers supporting environmental awareness, partaking in initiatives such as Earth Month and Walk for Water.
- Over the years, EHSS has contributed towards the Autism Society, We Care for Kids, Drouillard Place, local school initiatives, charitable functions, and more.
EHSS strives to continually support initiatives advocating growth, betterness, and kindness in our community. We thank all of our guests in their help with our philanthropic initiatives. Your contributions are greatly appreciated!
EHSS is always looking for new ways to contribute within the community. If there are any causes, events, or other philanthropic initiatives you think we should be involved in, give us a call at 519.972.8500.